Member Development Representative (MDR)
Farmers of North America (FNA), founded in 1998 and headquartered in Saskatoon, is a business alliance of farmers and the only organization with the sole mission of “Maximizing Farm Profitability”. FNA members work together in a business alliance that puts buying/market power into the hands of farmers. FNA members maximize their profitability through participation in FNA negotiated programs and services and through discounts from a national network of preferred suppliers.
FNA now represents millions of acres of land and thousands of farm families across Canada. The number of Members and value of benefits increases every day, all efforts directed to the single reason the FNA alliance of farmers exists: “To Maximize Farm Profitability”.
Member Development Representative
You will use your superior phone skills, persuasive personality and positive attitude to sell farmers across Canada Memberships to Farmers of North America (FNA).
You will use your knowledge and understanding of farming and its challenges to relate to farmers and speak their language. You also bring a genuine desire to help farm families “Maximize Profitability”.
FNA offers you:
- A positive, bright and comfortable work environment
- Great work life balance
- Superior benefits package upon completion of your probation period
- Ongoing sales training and a supportive sales manager committed to your success.
- Develop leads from company initiatives
- Contact prospects within assigned area
- Execute sales presentations
- Convert presentations into sales
- Work on membership renewals as required
- First hand farm knowledge/background
- Sales experience (preferably in agriculture) would be considered an asset
- Agriculture/ agri-business undergrad or degree would be considered an asset but not necessary
- Outbound telephone or direct sales would be an asset but not necessary
- Lead generation/cold calling experience would be an asset but not necessary
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation will be a combination of base salary and variable commission on sales of FNA memberships. Successful Member Development Representatives can expect realistic first year earnings $60,000 plus. FNA provides its employees with a comprehensive group benefits plan that includes life insurance, health, dental, vision care and a matching RSP program.
April 28, 2017
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Include the position you are applying for in the subject line.